SDAMGUARD is the ideal monitoring system to inform the user in real time about the situation of his peripheral plant controlled through SDAMNet local network with SDAM-MED and/or SDAM Shut-off units; it supplies alarms, measurements and status.
SDAMGUARD manages and visualizes all information from SDAM units by local network RS 485.
SDAMGUARD is equipped with relay output, it can be configured for external cumulative alarm indicator, for external hooter or for telephone dialer.
Register to view technical data and to download data sheets.
- Local and remote monitoring of tank for level and pressure
- Integrating differential and relative pressure transducers
- Large LCD display for level and pressure with backlight and low light sensor
- Minimum level, low pressure and high pressure/high level set-points with additional output switches programmable by user
- Low temperature alarm for detecting leakages of cryogenic media close the transducer.
- 3 additional alarm inputs for external switch sensors (e.g. pressure switches)
- Repeater signals 4/20mA or 0/20mA outputs for level and pressure measures
- Proprietary network protocol CRIONET or Modbus optional
- Programming by encoder with button integrated
- Easy, fast and inexpensive installation for setup and startup.
||24 Vdc ±5 %
||max 0.2 A / 230 Vac
|Additional alarm inputs:
||3 digital inputs, 9-48 Vdc, Imax 5 mA, insulation >4 kV
||4 digits LCD display for level H18 mm
| Pressure and level (DRT transducer)
||Range: 0…20 bar (standard)
||0…50 bar (optional)
|Combined error (0…50 °C):
||< ±0,2 bar
||35 bar (80 bar for range 0…50 bar)
|Differential pressure (level)
||(programmable by user)
|Combined error (0…50°C):
||< ±2 % of F.S @ F.S. A150 mbar
||± 4 bar limited by integrated protection system
|Local network interface & References
|Local network interface:
||Proprietary protocol CRIONet on insulated RS485
| Reference standards and directives:
|| 014/30/EU EMC, 2014/35/EU LVD
EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3
ISO 15001, BAM M 034-1