This system solves clinical alarms indication problems in storage plants /medical gas pipeline distribution system (O2, N2, Air, N2O, CO2, Vacuum).
The peripheral units of SDAM-MED and SDAL-MED family, are installed into hospital compartments and constitute the floor alarm monitoring system in hospital.
The system is constituted by:
- SDAL-MED L5 no.5 digital inputs for ON/OFF sensors (min. / max. pressure switches)
- SDAL-MED L5C no.5 digital inputs for ON/OFF sensors (min. / max. pressure switches)
- SDAL-MED L9 no.9 digital inputs for ON/OFF sensors (min. / max. pressure switches)
- SDAL-MED V4 no.4 digital inputs for position valve sensors NAMUR or ON/ OFF
- SDAM-MED A5 no.5 analog inputs for pressure transmitters 4-20 mA
- SDAM-MED D10 no.10 digital inputs for ON/OFF sensors (min. / max. pressure switches)
- SDAM-MED R Repeater of SDAM-MED D10 and SDAM-MED A5
All alarm units are in accordance with European Standard: ISO 7396-1 and EN 60601-1-8.
Programming for SDAM-MED and SDAL-MED units through P.C.
SDAM-MED and SDAL-MED can be supplied with boxes for wall and flush wall mounting.
The units can be connected in SDAMNet Plus local network RS485 to one or more SDAMGUARD-MED units for central monitoring guard station.
SDAMNet PLus local network can be connected with Modbus network through transconding module A2M Converter.