This system solves clinical alarms indication problems in storage plants /medical gas pipeline distribution system (O2, N2, Air, N2O, CO2, Vacuum).
The peripheral units of SDAM-MED and SDAL-MED family, are installed into hospital compartments and constitute the floor alarm monitoring system in hospital.
The system is constituted by:
- SDAL-MED L5 no.5 digital inputs for ON/OFF sensors (min. / max. pressure switches)
- SDAL-MED L5C no.5 digital inputs for ON/OFF sensors (min. / max. pressure switches)
- SDAL-MED L9 no.9 digital inputs for ON/OFF sensors (min. / max. pressure switches)
- SDAL-MED V4 no.4 digital inputs for position valve sensors NAMUR or ON/ OFF
- SDAM Repeater with LED Repeater alarm status for SDAL-MED L5-L5C-L9 units
- SDAM-MED A5 no.5 analog inputs for pressure transmitters 4-20 mA
- SDAM-MED D10 no.10 digital inputs for ON/OFF sensors (min. / max. pressure switches)
- SDAM-MED R Repeater of SDAM-MED D10 and SDAM A5 in network
- SDAM Shut-off A5 no.5 analog inputs 4-20mA, gas supply control (see chapter Control Process)
- SDAM Shut-off D10 no.10 digital inputs ON/OFF, gas supply control (see chapter Control Process)
All alarm units are in accordance with European Standard: ISO 7396-1 and EN 60601-1-8.
Programming for SDAM-MED units through P.C.; it is possible set the digital and the analog inputs parameters as: input identification, contact type (for digital inputs only), range of measurement and alarm thresholds (for analog inputs only), alarm priority, output relay configuration and area identification.
Programming for SDAL-MED units through P.C. only for area identification, inputs parameters are already set and fixed following their location logic; only SDAL-MED V4 allows the inputs parameters programming.
The units can be connected in SDAMNet local network (RS485) to one or more SDAMGUARD-MED units and/ or to P.C. for central monitoring guard station.
On P.C. can be installed the monitoring software SDAMNet SW; with the software licence is supplied one interface converter USB/RS485 for the connection between P.C. and the local network.
Two software versions are available:
- SDAMNet_Lite SW Monitoring base software
- SDAMNet SW Graphic software monitoring
Both versions have the following functions:
- Cyclic monitoring on peripherals SDAM-MED and SDAL-MED observing alarms, fails and measurements
- Visual monitoring on monitor and acoustic signal activated by alarm presence
- Memory of events, measurements and fails
- SDAM-MED and SDAL-MED peripherals programming on local network
- Statistic elaboration of alarms
- Statistic elaborations of measurements
- Possibility to connect the local network by SMS with external operators
SDAMNet local network can be connected with Modbus network through transconding module A2M Converter.